Health isn't simply the absence of disease. To feel truly healthy it's ensuring we are balanced on a mental, physical and spiritual level. Our body gives off signs when things 'aren't quite right' whether it's headaches, digestive complaints, skin breakouts or a feeling of fatigue.
Naturopathy is a practice of preventing, assessing and treating conditions of the human mind and body. By integrating conventional health sciences with a range of natural therapies and traditional medicines, naturopathy treats the patient’s mental, emotional and physical states for a lasting effect
The foundation of Naturopathy is the philosophy of the healing power of nature. This means the body has its own innate healing energy and with the help of naturopathic treatment the body can repair itself and recover from illness if it is in a healthy and supportive environment.
Conditions Naturopathy Treats
Naturopaths are trained to employ safe and effective natural therapies that will support and stimulate the healing power of nature is the gentlest, least invasive and most efficient manner possible in all ages.
Naturopaths use a range of methods to assist in the healing process including Herbal medicine, nutrition-diet and lifestyle recommendations, vitamins and minerals, flower essence, homeopathy, iridology and massage.
- Cardiovascular Disease-High blood pressure, cholesterol, circulation disorders, varicose veins
- Digestive Complaints - IBS, IBD-ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, allergies & intolerances, reflux and irregular bowel habits and pain
- Emotional Wellbeing - insomnia, depression, stress, anxiety, improving memory concentration, energy headaches & migraines
- Healthy Weight Management- Weight loss and gain, improving body composition
- Hormonal abnormalities – adrenal exhaustion, thyroid conditions, weight gain & diabetes
- Immune System - reducing colds and flu, urinary tract infections, sinusitis, hay fever, allergies, eczema, asthma, dermatitis, urtica & acne rosaceae.
- Joint Pain and Inflammation -Arthritis, sports injuries, post operation healing, muscle spasms, cramps & fibromyalgia
- Children & Teenagers-Colic, reflux, diarrhea/constipation, dermatitis, fever, allergies, ear infections, sinus, allergies, restless, sleep complaints & ADD/ADHD.
- Women’s Health - fertility, pregnancy, conception, menopause, supporting bone density, PCOS, endometriosis, painful and irregular periods
- Men’s Health- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)